Here's Why You need Direct Deposit. It's...
- Safe - End your worries about lost or stolen checks. When you are away from home, checks payable to you won't sit unprotected in your mailbox.
- Convenient - You eliminate a special trip to deposit your check. Plus, your money is available at the opening of business on the same day you would normally receive your check.
- Profitable - You'll begin earning interest immediately when your check is deposited directly into an interest-bearing account.
Here's How to Get Started
First make sure you qualify. Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your company offers Direct Deposit for Payroll, IRA payments, or your pension plan.
You'll also qualify for Direct Deposit if you receive any of the following payments:
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income
- Railroad Retirement
- Civil Service Retirement
- Veterans Administration Compensation and Pension
- Air Force Active Duty, Retirements and Allotments
- Marine Corps Active Duty and Retirement
- Army Active Duty, Retirement and Reservist
- Navy Retirement
- Federal salary
And be sure to ask us about other payments that are eligible for Direct Deposit.
Then, once you know you qualify, take your next check to your customer service representative at the bank. He or she will be happy to answer any questions you have, and help you fill out the necessary Direct Deposit forms.
Your payments will begin going directly into your personal account within 30 to 90 days.
Visa Debit Card
The Commercial Bank of Grayson Visa Check Card
Our Visa Check Card looks like a credit card, but acts like a combination checkbook/ ATM Card. It enables you to make a purchase anywhere that accepts Visa – and that’s more than 12 million locations worldwide. When you make a purchase simply present your Commercial Bank Visa Check Card. The amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. Just keep your receipts and enter the amounts in your check register. A complete description of the transaction will appear on your monthly bank statement.
In addition, your
It’s easy to apply. Simp ly come into one of our offices to either talk with a New Account Representative or to pick up an application. Call today to find out how you can carry the card that works like a check!
Customer Service can be reached at (606) 474-7811
Fast Facts about a Visa Check Card provided by The Commercial Bank of Grayson.
At present time you may use your card to (some of these services may not be available at all ATMs):
- Withdraw cash from your checking account.
- Withdraw cash from your savings account.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
Limitations on Frequency and Amount:
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $750.00 (if there are sufficient funds in your account) per day.
- For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using ATMs and this Point of Sale service.
- You may purchase up to a maximum of $1,500 worth of goods and services per day, inclusive of ATM withdrawals.
- During any interruption of an electronic funds transfer service, the dollar amount and frequency may be reduced.
Fees and Charges:
- There is no charge for ATM withdrawals at machines owned by us.
- There is a $2 charge for each ATM withdrawal at machines we do not own.
- There is a Replacement Card Fee of $5 per card.
- Account inquiries at foreign ATMS are accessed a $2 service charge.
- We do not charge for any POS transactions.
- When you use an ATM not owned by us you might be charged a fee.
- Even a Balance Inquiry at a non-bank owned ATM could provoke a fee.
Please Click Here for Account Disclosures related to our Visa Check Card
ATM Safety Tips
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
- Consider having someone accompany you when the automated teller machine is used after dark.
- It is appropriate to politely ask someone who is uncomfortably close to you to step back before you complete your transaction.
- Consider using another automated teller machine or coming back later if you notice anything suspicious. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, pocket your ATM device and leave.
- Go to the nearest public area where people are located if you are followed after making a transaction.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.