Real Estate MortgagesThe Commercial Bank has been making the dream of home ownership a reality since 1891. Our loan officers are professionals committed to providing a smooth lending process with as little red tape and paperwork as possible. The Commercial Bank provides mortgage loans with affordable payments at competitive rates. Please call or visit your neighbors at The Commercial Bank for details.
Information that may be required during loan application or loan closing process:
- Each borrower’s social security number
- A list of your addresses over the past two years
Proof of income for each borrower, including:
- Pay stubs for the past 30 days
- If self-employed, or at least a 25% owner of a business, please bring your past 3 years’ tax returns and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- If child support or alimony are to be included as income, please bring a copy of your divorce decree or separation agreement.
- Documentation of any benefits to be included as income, such as Social Security, disability or retirement income.
- A list of your debts, including your current balance, monthly payment amount and the creditor’s name.
- Your landlord’s name address and telephone number, if applicable.
- The purchase contract signed by all parties.
- The name and telephone number of the person the appraiser should contact to see the property.
Click here for our office hours, contact information and locations
Here are some easy-to-use online calculators to help you solve some common financial problems. Click Here to see additional Financial Tools & Calculators available.