Direct Deposit Information
Here's Why You need Direct Deposit. It's...
- Safe - End your worries about lost or stolen checks. When you are away from home, checks payable to you won't sit unprotected in your mailbox.
- Convenient - You eliminate a special trip to deposit your check. Plus, your money is available at the opening of business on the same day you would normally receive your check.
- Profitable - You'll begin earning interest immediately when your check is deposited directly into an interest-bearing account.
Here's How to Get Started
First make sure you qualify. Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your company offers Direct Deposit for Payroll, IRA payments, or your pension plan.
You'll also qualify for Direct Deposit if you receive any of the following payments:
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income
- Railroad Retirement
- Civil Service Retirement
- Veterans Administration Compensation and Pension
- Air Force Active Duty, Retirements and Allotments
- Marine Corps Active Duty and Retirement
- Army Active Duty, Retirement and Reservist
- Navy Retirement
- Federal salary
And be sure to ask us about other payments that are eligible for Direct Deposit.
Then, once you know you qualify, take your next check to your customer service representative at the bank. He or she will be happy to answer any questions you have, and help you fill out the necessary Direct Deposit forms.
Your payments will begin going directly into your personal account within 30 to 90 days.
Don't Wait to Get Direct Deposit...It Pays!