ATM / Visa Check Card
The Commercial Bank of Grayson
Visa Check Card
Our Visa Check Card looks like a credit card, but acts like a combination checkbook/ ATM Card. It enables you to make a purchase anywhere that accepts Visa Ė and thatís more than 12 million locations worldwide. When you make a purchase simply present your Commercial Bank Visa Check Card. The amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. Just keep your receipts and enter the amounts in your check register. A complete description of the transaction will appear on your monthly bank statement.
In addition, your Visa Check Card will also serve as your ATM Card. There are no annual or transaction fees for using the VISA Check Card. There is, however, a $1 fee per transaction for using an ATM that is not owned by The Commercial Bank.
Itís easy to apply. Simply come into one of our offices to either talk with a New Account Representative or to pick up an application. Call today to find out how you can carry the card that works like a check!
Customer Service can be reached at (606) 474-7811
Fast Facts about a Visa Check Card provided by The Commercial Bank of Grayson
At present time you may use your card to (some of these services may not be available at all ATMs):
- Withdraw cash from your checking account.
- Withdraw cash from your savings account.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
Limitations on Frequency and Amount:
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $750.00 (if there are sufficient funds in your account) per day.
- For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using ATMs and this Point of Sale service.
- You may purchase up to a maximum of $1,500 worth of goods and services per day, inclusive of ATM withdrawals.
- During any interruption of an electronic funds transfer service, the dollar amount and frequency may be reduced.
Fees and Charges:
- There is no charge for ATM withdrawals at machines owned by us.
- There is a $1 charge for each ATM withdrawal at machines we do not own.
- There is a Replacement Card Fee of $5 per card.
- Account inquiries at foreign ATMS are accessed a $1 service charge.
- We do not charge for any POS transactions.
- When you use an ATM not owned by us you might be charged a fee.
- Even a Balance Inquiry at a non-bank owned ATM could provoke a fee.
Please Click Here for Account Disclosures related to our Visa Check Card
ATM Safety Tips
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
- Consider having someone accompany you when the automated teller machine is used after dark.
- It is appropriate to politely ask someone who is uncomfortably close to you to step back before you complete your transaction.
- Consider using another automated teller machine or coming back later if you notice anything suspicious. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, pocket your ATM device and leave.
- Go to the nearest public area where people are located if you are followed after making a transaction.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.